Respecting the provisions of current legislation, www.joyaschantal.com (hereinafter also the Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
• Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data (RGPD) .
• Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
• Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected at www.joyaschantal.com is: Joyas CF, S.L.U. with Cif.: B-76141647 and registered in: Mercantile Registry of Las Palmas with the following registry data: volume 2037 sheet 176,
The contact details are as follows:
• Address: JOYAS CF, S.L.U. C/. Las Dalias s/n – Shopping Center San Agustín Local 240 – 3era Planta - Chantal Foucher Joyas – 35100 SAN BARTOLOME DE TIRAJANA.
Telephone: +34 609 477 116
Registration of Personal Data
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD (General Data Protection Regulation) and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by www.joyaschantal.com through the forms extended on its pages will be incorporated and will be processed in our files in order to facilitate, expedite and comply with the commitments established between www.joyaschantal.com and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that he / she fills out, or to attend to a request or query from it. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided in article 30.5 of the RGPD applies, a record of processing activities is kept that specifies, according to their purposes, the processing activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the RGPD.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User's personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in article 5 of the RGPD and in article 4 and following of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of the digital rights:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times after completely transparent information on the purposes for which personal data is collected.
• Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
• Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will be only that strictly necessary in relation to the purpose for which it is processed.
• Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
• Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
• Principle of proactive responsibility: The Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are treated in www.joyaschantal.com are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of article 9 of the RGPD.
Contact form: We request the following personal information: name, email, subject and message. To answer the requirements of the users of www.joyaschantal.com, we use this data to respond to requests and respond to doubts, complaints, comments, among others, that may arise in regards to the information included on the website, the services provided through the web page, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the web page, as well as any other queries you may have and that are not subject to contracting conditions. The applicant's data will be kept for the time necessary to attend to your request.
Subscription to newsletters / Newsletter: We request the following personal information: name, email in order to keep you informed of the updates in the website [news of the website] or of information that may be of interest to the user. The data will be kept until the end of the service or until the user requests the deletion of their data.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. www.joyaschantal.com undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions in which the User must or may provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the treatment
The data provided will be used exclusively to process the requests or queries made by the user of www.joyaschantal.com
Likewise, if the user authorizes, they may be used to keep him/her updated on news, specific or exclusive offers for subscribers.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, up to a maximum period of 1 year, unless you authorize the sending of commercial communications, in which case, the data will be kept until the User requests its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
The User's personal data will not be shared with any other entity:
Likewise, in the event that the Data Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organization to which it is intended to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of an adequacy decision of the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD (General Data Protection Regulation) and 7 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the treatment of their personal data in a lawful manner at www.joyaschantal.com. If there is a child under 14, the consent of parents or guardians for treatment will be necessary, and this will only be considered lawful on the extent that they have authorized.
Confidentiality and security of personal data
www.joyaschantal.com undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid destruction, loss, or accidental or illegal alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication or access to such data.
However, because www.joyaschantal.com cannot guarantee the impregnability of the internet, nor the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a personal data security breach occurs that is likely to entail a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of article 4 of the RGPD (General Data Protection Regulation), a violation of the security of personal data is understood to be any violation of security that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or illegal alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The personal data will be treated as confidential by the person in charge of the treatment, who undertakes to inform about and guarantee by means of a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by his employees, associates, and any person to whom the information is accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has on www.joyaschantal.com and may, therefore, exercise towards the Data Controller the following rights recognized in the RGPD and in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
• Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not www.joyaschantal.com is treating their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that www.joyaschantal. com has made, or is making, as well as, among other things, the information available about the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
• Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to have their personal data modified that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
• Right of deletion ("the right to be forgotten"): It is the right of the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; The User has withdrawn his/her consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of services from the information society to a person under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must adopt reasonable measures to inform those responsible for processing the personal data of the interested party's request to delete any link to that personal data.
• Right to limitation of treatment: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when she/he disputes the accuracy of her/his personal data; the treatment is unlawful; the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
• Right to data portability: In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the [Responsible for the Data Controller their personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will directly transmit the data to that other controller.
• Right of opposition. It is the right of the User not to have the processing of their personal data carried out, or to have their processing ceased, by www.joyaschantal.com].
• Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the User's right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their existing personal data, including profiling, unless current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise his/her rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference "RGPD" (“General Data Protection Regulation”), specifying:
• Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI (National identity document). In the cases in which representation is admitted, the identification by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document proving the representation will also be necessary. The photocopy of the DNI (National identity document) may be replaced by any other legally valid means that proves the identity.
• Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which he/she wants to access.
• Address for notification purposes.
• Date and signature of the applicant.
• Any document that proves the request he/she makes.
This request and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and / or email:
• JOYAS CF, S.L.U. C/. Las Dalias s/n – Shopping Center San Agustín Local 240 – 3era Planta - Chantal Foucher Joyas – 35100 SAN BARTOLOME DE TIRAJANA.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than www.chantalfoucherjoyas.com, and that therefore are not operated by www.chantalfoucherjoyas.com. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial tutelage and to file a claim with a control authority, in particular, in the State where she/he usually resides, place of work or place of the alleged offence. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.aepd.es).
It is necessary that the User has read and agrees with the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as that accepting the processing of the personal data, so that the Data Controller can proceed to the same in the form, during the periods and for the purposes indicated. The use of the Website will imply the acceptance of its Privacy and Cookies Policy.
www.chantalfoucherjoyas.com reserves the right to modify its Privacy and Cookies Policy, according to its own criteria, or motivated by a legislative, jurisprudential or doctrinal change from the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. Changes or updates to this Privacy and Cookies Policy will not be explicitly notified to the User. The User is recommended to consult this page periodically to be aware of the latest changes or updates.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on December 11, 2019 to adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in what corresponds to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data (RGPD “General Data Protection Regulation”) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.